Wednesday, January 20, 2010

chunky monkey jewelry time



There is a long period mid-November, to mid-January where all resources go into filling orders and replacing stock. After this period of production, it is difficult getting my 'sea legs' back in regards to designing new items. The first few attempts usually find themselves in the scrap metal heap as I struggle to remember what I actually do for a living.

The first new item will probably be a heavily textured ring in larger, men's sizes. It has been some time since I specifically designed anything for men - this is also a bit cumbersome - a bit clunky. Uncomfortable is better than scrap heap.

An unfinished mindworm is making funny noises over my left shoulder, but I am not yet up to the task. A couple of successes this side of sane complexity, and I will tackle that monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment